Executive Vice President
As an executive vice president with Colliers International’s Scottsdale office, I specialize in the sale and leasing of commercial properties. My focus is commercial office, industrial, land and investment properties. I work on behalf of both landlords and tenants. I have been with Colliers International for over 32 years, joining the company in 1988.
Based in the Scottsdale Airpark, my geographic focus covers the metro Phoenix market, as well as assisting companies throughout the U.S. with their commercial real estate needs, as detailed below.
My in-depth experience includes:
- Acquisition of distressed commercial real estate
- Commercial consultation
- Landlord and tenant representation
- REO and bank disposition of commercial properties
- 1031 exchanges
- Commercial land acquisition and development
- Office and industrial commercial condos
- Aviation hangar sales and leasing
- Sales and leasing of commercial office, industrial, land and investment properties
- Commercial property marketing and listing
- Extensive experience in canvassing for prospective tenants, property marketing, advertising and direct mail campaigning on behalf of my clients
My prior experience includes serving as vice president of marketing at Great Western Distribution, Inc., a $75 million Arizona distributing company. I was in charge of the Food Service Division at Great Western, sourcing and inventorying products for approximately 30 fast food restaurants. In this role, I worked exclusively with many national fortune 500 corporations, such as Beatrice, Kraft, Proctor & Gamble, Pepsico, Lamb Weston and Del Monte, to name a few. I was instrumental in administering nationwide transportation and distribution, marketing, advertising, purchasing and inventory control.
- Completed approximately $1 billion of commercial leasing, sales and development opportunities
- 2018 - Ranked as the #7 Top Producer by Colliers in Arizona
- 2016 - Ranked as the #14 Top Producer by Colliers in Greater Phoenix
- 1998 thru 2015 – Ranked as a Top 10 Producer by Colliers in Greater Phoenix
- 2005 & 2007 – Ranked #1 Top Producer, Office Properties, in the U.S. by Colliers International
- 2006 – Ranked #2 Top Producer in U.S. by Colliers International
- 2003 & 2004 – Ranked #6 Top Producer in U.S. by Colliers International
- 1999 thru 2007 – Received the Colliers International Award of Excellence, Top Producer, North America
- 1997 – Salesperson of the Year Award by Colliers Classic
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Arizona State University - WP Carey School of Business
- University of Colorado – Denver
Memberships & Involvements
- Scottsdale Board of Realtors
- Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce
- Scottsdale Partnership
- Scottsdale Business Development Forum, Board Member
- Arizona State University Alumni Association
- FBI Citizens Academy-Phoenix
- Boosters Club Board at Scottsdale Christian Academy
- Scottsdale Bible Church
- Pinnacle Peak Country Club - in good standing
- Forest Highlands Country Club - in good standing
- BASIS Global, LLC
- Christian Family Care
- The Cole Companies
- The Doughnut Peddler
- The Empire Group
- Larry Coffey Corporation
- Mark-Taylor, Inc.
- Phoenix Seminary
- Professional Beauty Association (PBA)
- Salt River Property Development (DEVCO)
- University McClintock Partners – Daryl Burton
As an associate with Colliers International, I specialize in the sale and leasing of commercial properties, focusing on office, industrial, land and investments. I partner with Greg Hopley, executive vice president, in the Scottsdale office.
Our team’s services include landlord and tenant representation, 1031 exchanges, sale/leasebacks, build-to-suits, land acquisition and development, office and industrial condos, aviation hangar sales and leasing, commercial property sales and leasing, and effective and targeted property marketing. Our geographic focus covers metro Phoenix and markets across the U.S.
Representing my clients’ best interests with the highest degree of professionalism, I deliver results that meet their financial goals. Serving as their advocate, I carefully guide clients throughout the entire process of leasing, sales and acquisitions to achieve the best terms possible. Through detailed research and analysis of current market conditions and trends, I assist clients in making strategic real estate decisions that align with their business objectives.
I am committed to providing exceptional service. I am highly responsive, keep my clients fully informed, provide honest and constructive feedback, and value client satisfaction above all else. Clients and peers consider me to be an asset, with traits that include a drive for success, loyalty, honesty, a diligent work ethic and strong leadership qualities.
I joined Colliers International in Arizona as a research associate. In this role, I assisted the research director in producing quarterly research reports for the Arizona market for each property discipline, including office, medical, retail, industrial, multifamily, land and investments. I provided in-depth market analysis, prepared demographic surveys, tracked market activity and compiled statistics in support of sales and marketing efforts. I am well-versed in the use of Nexis, CoStar, MagnifyMaps, Hydra and REscour to produce deep dive extractions of substantive commercial real estate data.