Executive Vice President
As the director of the Chicago Land Advisory Group for Colliers International, formed in 2001, I manage a department that has had activity involving thousands of acres with a total value in excess of $500 million. Activity has involved residential, industrial, agricultural and commercial land. In recent years, I have been involved in some of the largest land sales in the Chicago market. These transactions include the sale of 850 acres to Kimball Hill Homes for a master-planned residential development in Sugar Grove, Illinois, and the sale of 258 acres to Duke Realty Corp. for a business park development in Aurora, Illinois. I also completed one of the largest land transactions in the Chicagoland market in 2014—600 acres in McHenry County, Barrington Hills, Illinois.
I have more than 38 years of experience in all aspects of vacant land sales and industrial real estate. I have served as the Colliers Manager for the Colliers Chicago office, am a past chairman of the Colliers USA Managers Steering Committee and past member of the Board of Directors of Colliers USA.
Memberships & Involvements
- Member, Various Church Committees
- Past Member, St. Charles City Council
- Past Member, St. Charles Plan Commission
- Past Board Member, Norris Cultural Arts Center
- Past Board Member, Tri-City Family Services
- Past Board Member, St. Charles Boys Baseball Organization
- Past Board Member, Delnor Hospital Capital Campaign
- Past Board Member, Delnor Health Systems
- Past Board Member, Delnor Hospital
- Past Board Member, St. Charles Fire and Police commission
- Alexander Family of Illinois
- Achdiocese of Chicago
- Beal Bank
- Clark Street Development
- Development Resources Inc
- Edward R. James Partners
- First Hospitality Group
- Focus Development
- The Levy Organization,
- Morningside Equities Group Inc.
- Old Second Bank
- Pulte Group
- Regency Centers
- US Bank Corp.
- West Suburban Bank