Executive Vice President
License # CA-00924479
With over twenty eight (28) years of real estate experience in San Joaquin and Stanislaus County, Mr. O’Leary has focused his efforts specifically on corporate representation assignments for acquisition, disposition, leasing and turn key build-to-suits. Major emphasis includes project leasing and sales for institutional, national and regional developers. Greg has leased or sold in excess of 37± million square feet of warehouse, manufacturing and food production facilities and over 5,800± acres of industrial and pre-development land.
- Prologis Park Duck Creek - 780,371 SF Build to Suit
- Equity Industrial Partners/Home Depot Distribution Center - 756,000 SF Investment Sale
- General Mills/Opus Logistics Center - 735,980 SF Tenant Representation
- Chabot Commerce Center/AMB - 670,010 SF Investment Sale
- Robert Mondavi Winery - 585,000 SF Design Build
- Dollar Tree Store - 525,000 SF
- Airport Gateway Center/Panattoni - 443,640 SF Lease
- Crate and Barrel - 331,227 SF Tenant Representation
- Noll Manufacturing - 320,000 SF Land Sale
- Smart & Final - 295,000 SF Lease/User Sale
- LBA Realty/McGrath Properties - 271,075 SF Investment Sale
- LBA Realty/Catlin Properties - 265,944 SF Investment Sale
- Patterson Pass Business Park - 264,418 SF Investment Sale
- Lowenberg Corporation/Cal Logistics - 262,400 SF Investment Sale
- ECS Refining - 262,000 SF User Sale
- Leggett & Platt - 158,063 SF Tenant Representation
- Southwest Traders - 150,000 SF Lease
- Arrow Sign Company/Ad Art - 120,000 SF Buyer Representation
- Food 4 Less/Crossroads Commerce Center - 119,024 SF Buyer Representation
Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Finance University of Santa Clara, 1981
Memberships & Involvements
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Colliers International Logistics & Transportation
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Served on Region Task Force for Stockton Metropolitan Airport (2007 - 2009)
- Served on Mayor's Economic Development Task Force, City of Stockton (2002 - 2003)
- Trustee, Santa Clara University Bronco Bench Foundation
- Serves on Cathedral of Annunciation School Advisory Board
- Appointed to the Board of Directors, 2nd District Agricultural Association by the Honorable Gray Davis, Governor, State of California.
- Elected President of the San Joaquin County Fair Board (2004 - 2005)
- Reappointed to the San Joaquin County Fair Board in 2010 by the Honorable Arnold Schwarzenegger, Governor, State of California
- Appointed to the San Joaquin County Mosquito & Vector Control District Board of Trustees by the San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors (2010)
- AEW Capital Management
- AMB Property Corporation
- Antonini Enterprises
- Burke Industries
- California Cedar Products
- Carolina Logistics
- Carpenter Company
- Catellus Development Corporation
- Catlin Properties
- Champion Partners
- Cintas Corporation
- Clarion Partners
- DCT Industrial Trust
- Equity Industrial Partners
- Fairmont Sign Company
- Fuel Total Systems
- Hertz Corporation
- Hino Motors
- Holt of California
- Hunter Douglas
- Imperial Suger Company
- Jensen Precast
- Kingsdown, Inc.
- Kyoho Motor Works
- LBA Realty
- Medline Industries
- Meridian Property Company
- Nestle USA
- Noll Manufacturing
- OldCastle APG
- Panattoni Development Co.
- Proctor & Gamble
- RE Service Company
- Robert Mondavi Winery
- Seefried Industrial Properties
- SF Pacific Properties, Inc.
- Silva Trucking
- Smart & Final Stores, Inc.
- Southwest Traders
- Transpacific Development Co.
- United Parcel Service
Executive Managing Director & SVP
I am the Executive Managing Director for the Stockton/Central Valley office of Colliers International. My core focus is representing clients in all aspects of industrial real estate including land sales, investment sales, buyer/tenant site selection and acquisition and landlord/seller marketing and disposition. I unsurpassed knowledge, strong relationships and credibility in the market creates opportunities for my clients. Me and my team average more than 100 transactions annually, involving warehouse/ distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, flex buildings, special purpose properties and land throughout the San Joaquin Central Valley.
Executive Vice President
I have spent 18 years in the Industrial Real Estate arena. I have a unique blend of Tenant Representation throughout North America and Landlord/Development representation in Northern California's Central Valley. Building relationships based on trust, work ethic, and market knowledge have been the cornerstone of his success. I spent my first 16 years with CBRE.
Senior Vice President
I have been a part of the Industrial Services Team for the past nine years. My core focus is representing institutional, regional and local developers, landlords, tenants, owner/users and investors in all aspects of industrial real estate throughout San Joaquin and Stanislaus Counties. My unsurpassed knowledge of the market creates opportunities for my clients. Me and my team average more than 75 transactions annually, related to warehouse/distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, flex buildings, special purpose properties and land throughout the San Joaquin Central Valley.Wes is also active in the community, serving as a member of the Pacific Tigers Athletic Association (PTAA) Board of Directors as well as the Community Maintenance Committee – Annunciation School. In addition, I was a member of the University of the Pacific Men’s Golf Term (1996-2000).
Alex Hoeck began his commercial real estate career with Colliers International in April 2014 as a researcher and runner for the Industrial Services Team comprised of four (4) senior partners. In Alex’s first eighteen (18) months with Colliers International he was in charge of familiarizing himself with the market, its tenants and its landlords by canvasing the region and forming relationships.
Alex began acting as an agent/broker in March 2016. Alex’s core focus is leasing and sales of industrial properties in San Joaquin and Stanislaus County. Alex is very dedicated to his profession and is continuously building business and personal relationships. Alex works diligently to provide his clients with the most accurate and updated market information as well as adding value in every aspect of their real estate transaction.