Executive Vice President
License # 5477738-SA00
Greg Pavich has been in the commercial real estate industry for 25 years, beginning his career at Marcus & Millichap in San Francisco and
joined Prime Commercial in Salt Lake City as one of the company’s principles in 1992. Prime Commercial subsequently merged with Coldwell
Banker Commercial Salt Lake City in July 2006.
Greg has extensive knowledge on all major commercial property types ranging from office to retail to multi-family. His experience in sales,
leasing and tenant representation give him a broad understanding of what owners, investors and tenant’s needs are, as well as how to
serve them. Greg’s ability to employ a strategic planning approach towards real estate service delivery has enabled him to close sale
and lease transactions on a local, national and international basis. Greg has worked with a wide range of client types including local and
national developers, syndicators, institutions, individual investors and corporations. Greg’s corporate representation services has led him to
completing transactions throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe.
Throughout his career, Greg has developed a reputation among colleagues and clients for providing very thorough and conscientious service.
This approach has led to many long-term relationships as clients have come to value and trust his abilities and commitment to their needs.
- Previously served as Treasurer of the Real Estate Professionals for Economic Growth (REPEG)
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Platinum Level Producer in 2006
- Gold Level Producer in 2007 and 2008
- Platinum Level Producer in 2009, ranking him #2 of 100 agents in the Salt Lake City office and #4 of all Coldwell Banker Commercial real estate agents worldwide.
- Ranked 4th in the Salt Lake City office for Coldwell Banker Commercial and 5th in the office for 2013 consistantly ranked in the top 2% of Coldwell Banker Commercial agents nationwide.
- Part of a top performing Coldwell Banker team for twelve years in a row. (Salt Lake City Office)