Senior Vice President, Principal
Hank Hall is a Senior Vice President with Colliers International and former Service Group Leader of the Capital Markets Group in the Atlanta office. Providing capital solutions to real estate developers and investors, Mr. Hall has experience in arranging debt and equity financing for office, industrial, multifamily, retail, and hotels properties in the Southeast.
Mr. Hall has 31 years of real estate capital markets transaction experience. Total production is $2.58 billion. Previous work experience includes employment as Assistant General Counsel for The Portman Companies.
- Past member, Correspondent Advisory Council, One America Financial Partners
- 2017 Capital Markets Group Sales Leader, Colliers International l Atlanta
- 2015 Capital Markets Group Sales Leader, Colliers International | Atlanta
- 2014 Capital Markets Group Sales Leader, Colliers International | Atlanta
- 2007-2011 Capital Markets Group Sales Leader Colliers International | Atlanta
- 2004 President, NAIOP, Georgia Chapter
- 2003 #1 Salesman, Colliers International | Atlanta
- 2001 Capital Markets Group Sales Leader Colliers, International | Atlanta
- 2000 Capital Markets Group Sales Leader Colliers, International | Atlanta
Mercer University | Juris Doctor | 1983
Washington & Lee University | Bachelor of Arts | 1979
Memberships & Involvements
Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA), NAIOP, Strategic Alliance Mortgage
Clarion Partners, MDH Partners, Atlanta Property Group, Noro Management, Woodruff Holding Company, Taurus Investments, Wood Partners, NuRock, Connolly Realty Services, WelshInvest, RACO, Rooker, Levin Properties, McDonald Development, Easlan Capital, Majestic Realty, B.F. Saul, Holder Properties, Taylor ＆ Mathis, Watt Neal
"Colliers International approach in Atlanta always consists of clear identification of our requirements and financial structures, which results in the most appropriate commercial loan program for us."
Nancy B. James
Director of Finance
Raco General Contractors, Inc.