Jason has over 16 years of experience in commercial real estate in Northeast Florida. He has completed over $400,000,000 in transactions in his career. His brokerage activities are focused on Tenant representation and expansion for National and Regional restaurant and retail chains, outparcel marketing and asset disposition.
Jason has extensive knowledge of the North Florida market, along with strong relationships with the dominant landlords and development companies in the region
- In 2012, he was selected "Top 40 under 40" in the city of Jacksonville by Jacksonville Business Journal.
- In 2011, Colliers Everest Award Winner.
- In 2008, he was awarded "Top 30 brokers under the age of 30" by Florida Realtor Magazine.
- In 2008, he was among the "Top 5 Colliers agents nationally" for total retail sales.
- Jason has received numerous Power Broker awards consecutively since 2006.
- Awarded Top MCA Worldwide for Colliers
Jason has handled assignments ranging from a 180-acre assemblage for a big box power center development to a 15-store expansion in Northeast Florida for O'Reilly's Auto Parts. Jason has also represented 7-Eleven in 19 lease and purchase transactions in Northeast Florida. Jason has represented Kimco, Ramco Gershenson, Regency Centers and other REIT's with their disposition of outparcels.
Jacksonville University - Bachelor of Science in Geography
Memberships & Involvements
International Council of Shopping Centers, National Association of Industrial ＆ Office Properties (NAIOP)
7-Eleven, Family Dollar, Ramco Gershenson, O'Reilly's Auto Parts, Regency Centers, IHOP, Office Depot, ALDI, Cheddars, Ashley Furniture, Bank of the Ozarks