Jeff Kelley has over 23 years of experience as a real estate professional specializing in office tenant representation. As an industry leader, he is well versed the real estate market and actively studies fluctuating trends. From negotiating optimal commercial leases to finding off-market building opportunities, Mr. Kelley has the knowledge and skills to deliver ideal outcomes to his clients.Jeff is also experienced with data centers and has been involved with numerous data center acquisitions totalling over 1.5M square feet, 250 acres of land, and 140MW of power. Mr. Kelley is an established professional in all aspects of the tenant representation process including financial analysis, workplace studies, construction management, lease negotiations, and build-to-suit projects.
Has successfully managed 14M square feet of Office Projects.
- Colliers Atlanta Office Group Services Team Leader (2007-2014)
- 2011 Office Deal of the Year awarded by the Atlanta Business Chronicle
- 2012 Chairman of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors - Million Dollar Club
- Million Dollar Club Member, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors (ACBR)
- Phoenix Award Recipient 2009 (Ten years as a Million Dollar Club Producer)
- CoStar Power Broker Award - 2006, 2007, 2008 (Ranked among Atlanta’s Top Brokers based on Office Transaction Volume)
Mr. Kelley launched his career in real estate in 1994, after graduating from Georgia Southern University with a Bachelors of Arts in Business Administration and in Marketing. He joined Colliers International in 2000, specializing in office tenant representation. In 2007, Mr. Kelley became a Principal Partner and Team Leader of Office Services in Colliers International Atlanta. Jeff Kelley is currently a Senior Vice President and Principal in the Office Services group and remains a leader and expert with the industry.
- HD Supply (HQ): 220,000 SF - Office Lease / BTS
- Westrock (HQ): 190,000 SF - Office Lease
- RockTenn: 150,000 SF - Multiple Transactions
- Quintiles: 140,000 SF - Office Lease
- RaceTrac (HQ): 135,000 SF - Office Lease
- DS Services (HQ): 140,000 SF - Mulitple Transactions including BTS
- Halyard Health (HQ): 170,000 SF - Office Lease
- FM Global: 150,000 SF - Building Purchase
- Equifax, Inc. (HQ) - 100,000 SF - Office Lease
- GE Commerical Finance: 200,000 SF - Mulitple Transactions
- AT&T: 600,000 SF - Multiple Transactions
- LSI Logic: 57,000 SF - Office Lease
- Southstar Funding: 300,000 SF - Mulitiple Transactions
- Molyncke Healthcare: 50,000 SF - Office Lease
- Quality Lease and Development: 1,600,000 SF - Mulitiple Transactions
- Oracle Corporation: 40,000 SF - Office Lease
- Microsoft: 40,000 SF - Office Lease
- Omni Insurance Group: 36,000 SF - Office Lease
- “I’ve done real estate transactions around the globe and you and your associates are some of the best I’ve had the pleasure of working with. Your knowledge of the market and expertise in negotiating techniques ensured we got a deal that was decidedly better than was expected. I would have no hesitation using your services again and recommending you to anyone looking for assistance”. Brent A. Genovese, GE Capital, Business Portfolio Manager - Strategic Initiatives
- “Colliers has provided significant value to RockTenn during our project to double the size of our Atlanta-area headquarters on a very tight schedule. We have worked with Colliers for over a decade - they have consistently met and exceeded our expectations.” Steve Voorhees, RockTenn, Chief Financial Officer
- “Jeff was able to bring true value to Mölnlycke. With Colliers’ drive, determination and knowledge, we were able to create a new deal which will save our organization a substantial sum of money.” Chris Anderson, Mölynlycke, Vice President, Human Resources and Admin. Services
During his 20-year career with Colliers International, Pete’s sole focus has been to deliver best-in-class commercial real estate services to his clients. Pete is an integral part of Colliers International - Atlanta’s Office Services group, specializing in tenant representation. He advises tenants in complex lease restructures, relocations, new construction, and purchase opportunities throughout Atlanta and across the United States. His success is due to his clients’ loyalty- many of Pete’s clients have been with him since he started in the commercial real estate business in 1997. He has extensive experience working with his clients’ senior leaders to drive project consensus and streamline decisions. Pete’s ability to work in partnership with his clients to help deliver their business objectives, financial goals, and operational needs set him apart in the industry.
Bob's experience includes being past President of the Young Council of Realtors and a former Director of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors. Bob is also a supporter, volunteer, and current Board Member and past Chairman of the Board of the Atlanta Ronald McDonald Houses. He is an active church member at Peachtree Road United Methodist Church, assisting with the Children’s Music Program.
Senior Vice President
I am a Senior Vice President in the Occupier Services Group, a Colliers group that exclusively represents tenants. I have successfully advised startups, high-growth, and established companies since 2011. My team delivers customized services on local, national, and global levels that allow companies to make well-informed, profit driven real estate decisions. I have been involved in a wide range of transactions, from small acquisitions for startup companies to campus projects for Fortune 500 companies. Our work has included relocation and expansion projects, consolidations and dispositions, headquarter planning, lease terminations and complete portfolio planning strategies for hundreds of leading technology, professional services, and manufacturing companies. We strive to deliver real estate business solutions that: add measurable value, reduce costs, decrease business operating risks, improve workplace performance, expand flexibility, and increase overall profitability.
Senior Client Services Coordinator
Suzanna Smith is a Senior Client Services Coordinator for the Atlanta Office Tenant Services division. She supports senior tenant advisors and associates by promoting efficient processes and streamlining workflow. Suzanna’s primary responsibilities include: business development, marketing, transaction support, market research, and property listing marketing.
Prior to Colliers, Suzanna worked as the Brand Manager for a boutique brokerage firm in Atlanta and was responsible for overseeing all marketing efforts company-wide as well for individually listed properties. She also has experience working in the multi-family sector of real estate. During Suzanna's years of undergraduate studies, she marketed homes for student and multi-family companies and assisted in the leasing of these properties.
Suzanna assist Bob Ward, Jeff Kelley, Pete Shelton, Drew Levine, Russ Jobson, Morgan Reynolds and Eric Kulbacki.
Morgan is an Associate with Colliers International Office Services Group, specializing in tenant representation. She joins a team of four partners with a combined total of 100+ years of industry experience. Building upon the strength of her intense work ethic as a former student-athlete, Morgan takes a holistic approach to delivering real estate solutions that align with her clients’ business objectives. She draws on her team’s experience, world class research of Colliers International, and market expertise to deliver winning outcomes for clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to growth stage startups.
Eric is an Associate with Colliers International Office Services Group, specializing in tenant representation. He joins a team of four partners with a combined total of 100+ years of industry experience. He draws on his team’s experience, market expertise, and the world-class research of Colliers International to deliver winning outcomes for clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to growth-stage startups.