Senior Client Services Coordinator
I am an integral part of Colliers International’s administrative support team. I provide marketing and client support to a diverse range of brokerage service lines ― the Office Team of Matt Langfeldt and Rich Forslund ― in addition to both the Land and Retail brokerage teams.
I bring a high level of professionalism, attention to detail, and commitment to quality to the firm’s deliverables toward securing and servicing current listings and projects. I am highly proficient in industry-relevant system tools and software, and provide upbeat assistance to help guide the activities of each team member I support.
I have over 12 years of leadership and support experience in various service environments including retail, residential, industrial, office and professional services.
• Past Member. Indiana University Student Council for Exceptional Children (SCEC)
• Past Member. Indiana University GROW
• Volunteer. ADEC
• Volunteer. Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Central Indiana
• Volunteer. Habitat for Humanity of Greater Indianapolis
• Volunteer. Finish Line Youth Foundation
• Volunteer. Meals on Wheels of Elkhart County
B.A. Education — Indiana University