In 2013, Jessica Lovell was awarded a full-ride scholarship to UC Irvine; where she discovered the power of good design and its impact on personal wellbeing. What began as an internship in commercial interior design, eventually led to a position as Web Media Marketing Director of Design Studio Squared, a commercial interior design studio in Los Angeles, CA. In this position, she watched as entrepreneurial concepts were developed into the three-dimensional commercial spaces. Today, she works alongside the Central Coast Brokerage Team, marketing the very bones of such commercial spaces with Colliers International.
- Recipient of a full-ride scholarship to UC Irvine in the study of Cognitive Neuroscience.
- Designed and implemented a total re-branding for a Los Angeles-based commercial interior design studio. This ground-up overhaul included a new company website, social platform, company handbook, pitch packet, visual assets and marketing plan.
- Coordinated the commercial interior installation of Phase Two; a 18,000 SF co-working office space in Culver City as assistant to the principal designer.
- Designed, developed and directed three state-championship winning high school performing arts programs.
- Bachelor of Arts: Psychology of Social Behavior - University of California, Irvine
- Minor in Biological Sciences - University of California, Irvine
- Minor in Medical Anthropology - University of California, Irvine
- Associates Degree, Communications - Moorpark College
- Associates Degree, Humanities - Moorpark College
Memberships & Involvements
- Jessica Lovell is an active volunteer in local harm reduction and opioid-safety programs in San Luis Obispo, CA, following similar work in Orange County. This participation includes attending hospital conferences, consulting with local homeless populations, and working weekly shifts at the local needle exchange. Most notably, Jessica has worked alongside the San Luis Obispo Public Health Department to brainstorm and execute marketing/branding-style campaign solutions to reduce stigmas related to Naloxone-access in public spaces.
Senior Vice President | Central California Coast
Tai Martin has been a commercial real estate broker specializing in retail, offic e and investment properties along California’s Central Coast, completing over 500 transactions over the past 25+ years. Mr. Martin’s diverse assignments have included investment sales of shopping centers & commercial buildings, leasing retail and office developments and representing national clients including Vons, Dollar Tree, Rite Aid, Walgreen’s, Mutual of New York, Hollywood Video and Bank of America, among others.
Tony Andreini began his commercial real estate career in late 2015 on the Central Coast. While working on a team, Tony was able to deal in many different types of assets including Retail, Office, Multifamily and Investment Real Estate as well as assist clients with 1031 Exchange needs. In 2016, his team proudly produced over $15,000,000 in real estate transaction and in 2017 produced over $17,000,000. Recently joining Colliers International in Pismo Beach, Tony will continue to pursue his passion in commercial real estate in the Colliers environment that fosters collaboration and teamwork.
Tony strives to be an essential commercial real estate resource and advisor for his clients and strongly believes that the best method to approach real estate is based on education and service. His dedication to providing the highest quality of professionalism, honesty and service results in maximum value and satisfaction to his clients