As the Founding Partner of Colliers International’s Scottsdale office and Senior Executive Vice President for Colliers International in Arizona, I lead the Scottsdale office and serve as its designated broker.
Considered one of the leading commercial real estate experts in the Deer Valley and Loop 101 Employment Base and the Scottsdale Airpark, I specialize in the sale and leasing of office, industrial and flex buildings, land, and aviation properties. I serve as a broker and advisor to developers and users in the purchase, sale, and lot layout of business, office and industrial land subdivisions. I also consult with and negotiate on behalf of owners, users and developers on build-to-suits.
With more than 35 years of industry experience as a sales leader, developer and real estate consultant, I have developed and owned office and industrial buildings, aviation hangars, convenience markets, and lot subdivisions.
I embrace the full-service “Cradle to Grave” approach to commercial real estate:
- Step 1 – Identifying the site and negotiating the purchase on behalf of the client
- Step 2 – Using a team approach to lease up the property on behalf of the investor, developer and user
- Step 3 – Selling the asset at the highest value in the shortest amount of time on behalf of the owner
I began working in the Scottsdale Airpark in 1981, and founded Classic Real Estate Corporation in 1983. In 1998, I sold 50 percent interest in Classic to Colliers International to expand its commercial real estate presence into the Loop 101 Employment Base (Scottsdale Airpark, Desert Ridge, and Deer Valley Airpark).
A native Arizonan, I am married with four children and am actively involved in supporting my community.
- 2019 – Colliers Everest Club, recognizing the Top 10% of Producers in the U.S.
- 2014 - Inducted into the Scottsdale History Makers Hall of Fame
- Since 1983, I have sold ±10,000 acres of business, office and industrial subdivisions and lots, totaling approximately $400 million, including the majority of office, industrial and taxiway lots in the Scottsdale Airpark
- Since 1983, the Scottsdale office has completed over 5,500 transactions totaling over $3 billion, which includes my personal production of over 1,500 transactions for over $1 billion
- Creator of the "Loop 101 Employment Base" and known as “Mr. Scottsdale Airpark”
- Published and quoted in over 300 magazine and newspaper articles
- Bachelor of Science in Business with Sociology Minor, Eller College of Management, University of Arizona
Memberships & Involvements
- Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA), Board of Directors, 2013 to 2019
- NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member
- SIOR - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Colliers International | Arizona - Leadership Council
- First Fidelity Bank, Board Member, 1999 to present
- Scottsdale Charros, charitable fundraising organization, 1990 to present
- Scottsdale Leadership (Past President)
- Discount Tire – Bruce Halle
- Herberger Enterprises
- Alliance Bank/Phoenix Suns – Robert Sarver
- Barrett Jackson – Craig Jackson
- First Fidelity Bank – Bill Cameron