Assistant Property Manager
As an Assistant Property Manager within the Real Estate Management Services (REMS) division, Joanna is a member of a dedicated team overseeing the maintenance and building operations of One College Park, College Park Plaza, NEA Properties, and AllPoints at Anson 19.
Along with team members, Joanna provides critical services within all facets of property management including tenant relations, budgets, operations, construction, leasing, accounting, operating expense reconciliations, and emergency response.
While attending college full-time, Joanna had the opportunity to work part-time at Colliers in property management and accounting roles. This provided invaluable hands-on exposure to the commercial real estate arena and contributed toward her keen interest in the profession.
In her spare time, she enjoys watching the Green Bay Packers. GO PACK GO!
Dual Bachelor’s Degrees: Business Management & International Business Management
Indiana University - Kelley School of Business
Memberships & Involvements
• Marketing and Membership Coordinator. Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA)
• Vice President. Real Estate Club, IUPUI
• Founding Member. Alpha Chi Omega, IUPUI Chapter
• Member. Culture Committee, Colliers Indianapolis
• Volunteer. Mission India Trip, International Justice Mission
• Volunteer. Kids Against Hunger