Senior Vice President
Jodi Selvey specializes in Office Tenant Representation. She works with her clients to provide strategic planning and solutions to their real estate needs. Ms. Selvey offers over 30 years of comprehensive real estate experience which includes leasing a number of corporate headquarters locations, office building sales, site selection, restructuring of leases, and providing detailed financial analyses. Jodi executes in a creative way to solve complicated transactions, whether she’s asked to sell a difficult building, meet a nonprofit organization’s financial benchmarks, or seek out nontraditional solutions for a client. Additionally, Ms. Selvey works with national clients on multicity assignments, thereby creating a single point of contact for all their real estate needs across the country.
• Colliers Atlanta #1 Producer, Office Services Group (2018, 2016, 2011)
• Colliers Atlanta #2 Overall Producer (2018, 2010)
• Colliers Atlanta #6 Overall Producer (2019)
• Executive Board Member, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016)
• Everest Club - Colliers International (top 10% within USA) (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015)
• Silver Phoenix Award Recipient - Twenty five years as Million Dollar Club Producer (2019)
• Bisnow Top 40 Women Power Brokers Award (2018, 2014)
• Colliers Atlanta Top 10 Overall Producer (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015)
• CoStar Power Broker Award - Top Office Leasing Broker, Atlanta (2018, 2016, 2014, 2013)
• MCA Award for originating the most multi-city assignments (2017, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2006)
• Board Member, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
• Member of the Month, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors (April 2012)
• Lifetime Achievement Million Dollar Club
• Phoenix Award Recipient - Ten years as Million Dollar Club Producer (2007)
• Colliers Atlanta Enthusiasm Award (2006)
University of Georgia - Bachelor of Science, Economics
Memberships & Involvements
• President Elect 2021, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors (ACBR)
• Colliers National Occupier Advisors (OA) Platform
• Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors - Executive Board Member
• Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors - Million Dollar Club Committee Member
• Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors - Sponsorship Committee
• University of Georgia - Parents Council Chair (2017, 2016)
• University of Georgia - Board of Visitors (2019)
• University of Georgia - Foundation Board of Trustees (2020, 2019)
Insight Global, Verifone, Document Technologies, Strongbox West, Big Brothers Big Sisters Metro Atlanta, Comverge Technologies, Key Property Services, BLT Homes, Revolos, Cohen Pollock Merlin Turner, Berkeley Insurance, Chick-Fil-A Bowl, Lyft, Latham, Spanx, American Health Imaging, Forward Air, Morrison Agency, Acrisure, The Finley Firm, Portnoy Garner,
“Colliers has been a great long-term partner for all of our real estate needs over the past 14 years. We move quickly as a company when making decisions, and Jodi Selvey has always been able to keep up with our speed. Relationships and customer service are very important to the culture at Insight Global, and Jodi and her team at Colliers International have been able to deliver the service we expect on a long-term, consistent basis.”
CEO and Chairman of the Board
“Jodi works with dogged determination in the best interest of her clients, yet conducts herself in a professional and courteous manner. She is experienced, knowledgeable, and resourceful.”
Cohen Pollock Merlin Turner, P.C.
"Jodi is the total package when it comes to commercial real estate. In real estate the amount of value varies greatly with the type of agent you select. I have never had a commercial or residential real estate broker that provided so much service and honestly felt the commission paid to her was worth every cent and maybe at times even she was underpaid for the amount of help she provided me."
Insignia Promotions, LLC
I oversee the client services team within the Atlanta office, provide training, coaching, and functional direction. I also continue to provide lease administration services to Insight Global, one of Jodi's Selvey's national clients.
I became the training coordinator for the Atlanta staff in 2015 after starting my career with Colliers in 2013 as a brokerage assistant working in office tenant representation.
Prior to Colliers, I worked for more than 20 years in the nonprofit world, including education and ministry settings.