Senior Project Manager
I bring a unique combination of education, experience and project management abilities to successfully meet a client’s needs. I have a broad background in industrial, commercial, governmental and healthcare related projects. As a chemical engineer, I’ve encountered many opportunities in my career which have strengthened my ability to manage a profitable project. My project management role at LCK includes the selection of consultants, architects, engineers, and contractors, with oversight of each throughout the lifespan of each project. I leverage my industrial and medical experience to manage the technical aspects of LCL assignments. Achieving a client’s goals is the most rewarding part of what I do.
• Environmental Project Engineer for Sandoz Chemical Plant, Charlotte, NC
• Sandoz Dye Plant in Seoul, South Korea
• BASF $30 million Carbon Fiber Production Plant, Rock Hill, SC
• BASF Fiber Corporate Headquarters, Charlotte, NC
• BASF Fiber Marketing/Lab Center, 100,000 SF, Dalton, Georgia
• Abbeville County Hospital and Wellness Center, Abbeville, SC
• Rock Hill Hospice; Laurens County Hospice, Clinton, SC; Caldwell County Hospice, Lenoir, NC
• Moore Orthopedic Ambulatory Surgery Center, Columbia, SC
• Aiken Ophthalmology ASC
• York County GI ASC, Rock Hill, SC
• Aiken Surgery Center
• Carolina Orthopedics ASC, Rock Hill, SC
• Williamsburg County Courthouse Historic Renovation, Kingstree, SC
• Williamsburg County Public Services Administration Building
• Williamsburg County 911 Facility
• Williamsburg County Detention Center and Sheriff’s Office
• Loris Medical Center, Loris, SC, Renovations – Emergency Department, Pharmacy and ICU
• Loris Seacoast Medical Center, Little River, SC, 50 Bed Patient Tower
• Clarendon Medical Center, Manning, SC, Patient Services Expansion
I enjoy being an active member of the Columbia as well as the South Carolina community. I have a love of all things regarding history and love spending time researching my ancestry. I am a past President of Spring Valley Country Club, passionate about golf, and follow all Clemson sports.
I earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Clemson University in Chemical Engineering and have over 35 years of experience in multiple fields of project management. Additional strengths include business development, development, client communication and planning.
Prior to joining LCK, I served as the Design Project Manager for GMK Associates, Inc. where I led teams for industrial, healthcare, education, government, commercial projects located across the Carolinas and Georgia. I also was involved in site selection, building assessments, and due diligence studies. I have also previously held project engineering positions with BASF Corporation and Sandoz Chemicals, managing both national and international industrial and facility projects from inception to completion.
In addition to my project management background, I have experience as the Director of Marketing for the South Carolina Department of Commerce, managing a team to identify and recruit both national and international companies to expand or relocate to the state of South Carolina.