License # CA-01850588
Area of Expertise
Joel is a Vice President at Colliers International in San Jose, California where he is focused upon the sale and leasing of Office/R&D and Industrial product as well as the acquisition and disposition of potential development sites within the Silicon Valley.
Joel previously held the position of partner in Colliers Parrish Appraisal & Property Tax Division. During his time in valuation, Joel’s team valued in excess of $2.0 billion worth of Bay Area commercial real estate annually and routinely executed 150 to 200 valuation assignments per year.
- +/- 6.08-Acre Industrial Land Sale, San Jose
- +/-4.6-Acre Industrial Development Site: San Jose
- +/-35,000 SF Industrial Building: Santa Clara
- +/-40,000 SF Office Building: Los Altos
- +/- 122,000 SF Neighborhood Shopping Center: Campbell
- +/- 40,000 SF NNN Leased Fitness Center: Redwood City
Colliers Platinum Level Sales Achievement – 2015 & 2019
Colliers Gold Level Sales Achievment - 2016 & 2018
Washington & Jefferson College, Washington, PA
Bachelor of the Arts in Business Administration
Memberships & Involvements
State of California Licensed Real Estate Agent No. 01850588