Brokerage Senior Vice-President
License # 00977578
John Erickson has been brokering commercial and industrial real estate transactions since 1992 in a market that he now knows better than anyone. His geographic area of expertise centers around the City of Santa Clarita and expands for miles in all directions through Northern Los Angeles County and the Antelope Valley. Having completed sale or lease transactions for nearly every building in the market, he knows the market intimately.
John does not limit himself to product type, but truly excels in office, medical and industrial properties, for which he represents both owners and tenants in a wide variety of sales and leasing transactions, as well as new product development.
COLLIERS SEELEY INTERNATIONAL, INC. 1999-Present Senior Vice President Office/Industrial Sales and Leasing Development Design, Feasibility, Sales and Leasing Investment Sales Crissman Commercial Services, Inc. 1992-1999 Vice President of Industrial/Office Properties Ramsey-Schilling Commercial Real Estate Services, 1998-1992 Sales Associate Lockheed Aeronautical Systems Company, 1982-1988 Senior Financial Analyst Project Negotiations Price Development Budget Implementation and Tracking
- Colliers Seeley Boyd Higgins Circle of Excellence, 2002
- Colliers Seeley Presidents Circle, 2004
- Member - American Industrial Real Estate Association Real Estate Broker
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance and Economics, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California
Memberships & Involvements
- American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Chamber of Commerce
- Valley Industrial Association
- Member - Santa Clarita Chamber of Commerce
- Member -Valencia Industrial Association
Los Angeles - Valencia
Graduated the University of Arizona with a degree in finance in May 2014. I recently started working with John Erickson in the Northern Los Angeles Region. My main focus is on tenant and landlord representations for sale/ lease for industrial and office properties.