Senior Vice President
With more than 20 years in commercial real estate, John is one of the leading brokers in the Portland market. He assists in the representation of both tenants and landlords in the sale and leasing of commercial properties located throughout the Portland, Oregon metro area. From 1999 to 2018, John completed more than 1,300 leasing and sales transactions totaling in excess of $703 million in total consideration.
- 2018 Runner up - CAB Office Team of the Year.
- CoStar Power Broker: 2004, 2006, 2009, 2014 & 2017.
- CAB Office Broker of the Year nominee 2011, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- 2001 - National Association of Realtors recognized as one of the top 5 brokers in the country under the age of 30
- 2009 - Runner-up for CAB Oregon & SW Washington’s Office Broker of the Year
- 2014, 2011, 2010 - nominee for CAB’s Bill Naito Award, which recognizes the most complex regional transaction of the year
- 1999 - nominated for CAB’s Rookie of the Year
Prior to joining Colliers International, John was a broker at NAI Norris, Beggs & Simpson and in the Bay Area for CB Richard Ellis. While at NBS, he was frequently recognized as a Top Deal Maker and Top Producer, and has been #1 Deal Maker of the Year from 2008-2014. In 2007 and 2008, he was named NAI Global’s Gold Member status, awarded to the top 3% of brokers in a 5,000-plus network.
- Westside Economic Alliance
- Salvation Army
- St. Clare Parish
University of San Diego,
B.A., management and finance,
real estate emphasis
Memberships & Involvements
Commercial Association of Brokers of Oregon and SW Washington, BOMA
Senior Vice President
With more than 26 years in commercial real estate, Jennifer is one of the leading brokers in the Portland market. Jennifer excels in her ability to implement leasing and sales strategies, as evidenced by her outstanding production level. She is knowledgeable and has worked on complex three-way exchanges involving commercial paper and multiple investment properties. Jennifer completed more than 1,300 leasing and sales transactions totaling in excess of $703 million in total consideration.
Jennifer has completed the lease-up and sale of several projects, including 1881 SW Naito Parkway, 72nd Corporate Center, Amberglen Corporate Center and the Raleigh West Executive Building, along with several IRC 1031 tax-deferred exchanges.