Senior Vice President
License # 01177404
John Wadsworth serves as a Senior Vice President in the Irvine, CA office for Colliers International. John is a founding member of Colliers Healthcare Services, a highly specialized Service Line within Colliers that provides real estate solutions to the healthcare and healthcare real estate industries.
John Wadsworth joined Colliers International’s Irvine office (formerly the Seeley Company) in 1993. With more than 25 years in commercial real estate, John is highly experienced in leasing and marketing, sales, site selection, dispositions, development and property valuation. In 2004, John was responsible for founding the Healthcare Services group in the Southern California Region and in 2005 a founding member of the national Healthcare Services platform for Colliers.
- National Director, Colliers Healthcare Services (2005 - 2015).
- Co-founder, Colliers Healthcare Services Group
- Successfully completed more than $500M+ in Healthcare Transactions.
- Current Leasing and Marketing assignments encompasses more than 2,000,000 SF
- Responsible for completing the largest hospital lease in Southern California in 2014 ($80M US).
- 22+ years in the commercial real estate industry, all with Colliers International
- B.A. in Communication Arts and Sciences, 1990, University of Southern California
First Vice President
Los Angeles - Orange County
Aaron Phillips is an associate at Colliers Irvine specializing in healthcare properties and tenants. His focus is 100% on healthcare and medical office related real estate.
Aaron Phillips joined Colliers International in January of 2010. Before Colliers, Aaron was an associate at Medical Asset Management responsible for leading the company’s marketing and leasing division, with an emphasis on landlord and tenant representation. Prior to his position at Medical Asset Management, Aaron worked for The CoStar Group as an Account Executive for the Los Angeles market. During his tenure at CoStar, Aaron was responsible for maintaining existing business, administering client’s needs with the product’s functionality as well as selling the benefits of CoStar to the real estate brokerage community.