RPA, B.A., RCM, FMA
Senior Property Manager
License # BR005444000
I am an experienced senior property manager with Colliers Internataional Real Estate Management services. With more than 30 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, I am highly skilled in people and team management, building and facility management, and focused on protecting the asset and the owner.
Past portfolios include office, retail, industrial, institutional, medical, mixed-use and special servicer properties. I bring strong professional skills, a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, RPA, FMA, and State of Arizona Broker's License.
- Colliers International in Arizona - REMS - All In Award - 2017
- A.A. General Studies; Hartnell College; Salinas, California
- B.A. Business Administration; University of La Verne; La Verne, California
- State of Arizona - Broker's License
- USGBC - LEED Green Associate Designation
- BOMI - Real Property Administrator (RPA®) Designation
- BOMI - Facilities Manager Administator (FMA®) Designation
- Colliers - REMS Certified Manager (RCM) Designation
- Harvard ManageMentor
- Alerton - Compass Operators Class
Memberships & Involvements
- BOMA - 2008-2012
- WAM (US) Glendale LP - Sprouts Distribution Warehouse (tenant)
- ON Semiconductor
- Phoenix Central Park Medical LP
- EPR Properties
- SGP Mesa, LLC - GSA leases
- Daryl Burton, Phoenix industrial real estate investor (past)
- Gemini Rosemont - Commercial Real Estate (past)
- Arizona State University (past)
- City of Phoenix (past)
- Head Karnuth Partners - William Head (past)
"Jolyn took on the task with full skill and finesse..instituted positive changes..she consistently performed at a high quality level."—Dominique Laroche Ph.D., Director, Facilities Management and Development, Arizona State University"
"Jolyn always worked in the best interest of the landlord by consistently providing exceptional service to our tenants and demonstrating a clear understanding of each of the many tenant leases in place....True to form, Jolyn provided exceptional customer service throughout the disposition process. The transaction was often complicated and difficult and Jolyn was an indispensable asset throughout." - William Head, Head Karnuth Parterns
Assistant Property Manager
As an assistant property manager with Colliers International Real Estate Management Services, I assist in the management of a varied portfolio, which includes retail, office and industrial properties.
I joined Colliers as a property assistant in October 2015, assisting Jolyn Safranek in managing the 1.3 million-square-foot ASU Downtown Phoenix Campus portfolio. In 2016, I was promoted to assistant property manager.
My experience includes tenant management, bookkeeping and customer service, with a myriad of property management skills. Prior to joining Colliers, I served as a leasing assistant with Simon Property Group for eight years.