License # 2005003730
• Experienced in all areas of the Commercial and Residential Real Estate business including but not limited to investment, sales, leasing, office, apartment, industrial and property management.
• As a single point of contact for numerous institutions, my job is to oversee the management, value add strategies, and disposition of assets throughout the United States. Also, I assist as an intermediary between the client and the local SVN Broker, or Property Manager who best suites the needs of the asset.
• My current role with receivers, banks, private equity firms and servicers is to assist in the valuation and strategy from pre-foreclosure, post foreclosure and eventually the disposition.
• Instrumental in the management and streamlining of the Broker Opinion of Value process as a single point of contact.
• Extensive experience in the valuation of Commercial and Residential Real Estate.
• SVN Summit Commercial Real Estate Group, Senior Advisor 2017 - 2019
• NAI Spring Real Estate, Senior Account Executive 2009 - 2017
• Cutler Commercial Group, Account Executive 2005 - 2009
• Owned/operated Jemco, an electric sign manufacturing and installation company 1999-2005
· Grew to an annual sales volume above $2M
· Managed national signage accounts to include: Beef O’ Brady’s, Walmart, Sam’s Club, and Linde Gas
· Coordinated installation and manufacturing in all aspects of electric signage and CNC machined signage
· Implemented employee 401K and retirement plans
· Managed sales force and incentive programs for employees
• Managed Residential Real Estate portfolio 1996 - 1999
• Managed Signs to Go franchise 1996 - 1999
• CCIM Continued education in Commercial Real Estate 2005 - Present
• Walsh University-Kent State University 1997 - 2000
Memberships & Involvements
• Member of International Council of Shopping Centers 2009 - Present
• Member of National Electric Sign Association 2000 - 2005
• Hartville Village Councilman, Head Chairman of the Finance and Development Committee’s 2015 – 2017:
· Instrumental in the balancing of the villages budget on a 15 year forecast, financial analysis of current income and expenses, collaborated with the current department heads on their budgets and forecasts, the implementation of equipment purchases, and sales of village owned real estate.
• Member of St Francis de Sales