Senior Property Manager
I am a Senior Property Manager, managing office, industrial and retail property management assignments. I also manage the Colliers Indianapolis fully-renovated headquarters. I provide critical services within all facets of property management including budgets, operations, construction, leasing, tenant relations, accounting, operating expense reconciliations, and emergency response.
I graduated from Indiana University, Bloomington with a Bachelor of Science degree in Management. While at Indiana University and beyond, I am very involved in the community and with numerous non-profit organizations. I held the position of Phi Kappa Psi Philanthropy Chair at IU. I also was a tutor for the United Way Read-UP program and have volunteered for Special Olympics and Damar Services.
One year after becoming a member of BOMA (Building Owners and Management Association), I was invited to sit on the BOMA Emerging Leaders Planning Committee. Following my efforts on the Planning Committee, I was selected to be the Chairman of the BOMA Emerging Leaders group beginning in 2013 and still hold the position. After 3 years, I was selected to be on the BOMA Indianapolis Board of Directors for a two-year term through 2017.
• Board of Directors. Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA) 2016-2018
• Chairman. BOMA Emerging Leaders 2012-2018
• Committee Member. BOMA Emerging Leaders - Planning Committee 2012-2018
• Volunteer. Special Olympics
• Volunteer. Damar Services
• Volunteer Tutor. United Way Read-UP Program
• Chair. Phi Kappa Psi Philanthropy, Indiana University 2008 - 2009
B.S. Management - Indiana University
Indiana Real Estate Broker License