Executive Managing Director
With over 20 Years experience as a Commercial Real estate Expert, Juan's focus is on Life science and Healthcare brokerage, with a focus on complex leasing and sales transactions, tenant representation, landlord representation, financial analysis, documentation management and negotiation. Juan represents some of the largest Medical companies in the Tampa Bay area and leases over 800,000 rsf of class A, MOB space for 4 major healthcare REITS, Duke, Health care Realty, HCP, Welltower, and Amercian Healthcare Realty. Juan's expertise in these specific areas greatly enhances his clients’ ability to assess their needs while providing solutions that tie their real estate requirements to their overall business strategy. Juan earned the SIOR and CCIM designations, professional Designations of the highest level of knowledge, production, and ethics in the Real Estate industry, and has been a Florida licensed real estate broker since 1997. He graduated from the University of South Florida with a degree in Business and Marketing.
- TECO Plaza, 277,000 rsf renewal
- JSA Healthcare 45,000 rsf in relocations
- USF Health 50,000 rsf in renewal and expansions
- Baumann 80,000 rsf acquisition
- Hitouch 48,000 rsf relocation
- Florida Cancer Research Lease expansions Clermont, Florida
- Gulf Coast Orthopedic ASC Sale Lease Back 50,120 rsf. $16,000,000.00 sale
- BayFront Health System 20,000 rsf in Renewals
- 17 Davis Sale 48,050 rsf Class A MOB sold for $8,000,000.00
- Women's Care of Florida 3 property Acquisition, $7,175,000.00
- Tampa Bay Surgery Centers- renewal 10,000 rsf ASC.
- Florida Hospital Land acquisition- CL RD.
- USF HEALTH department relocation 20,000 rsf.
- Womens' Care Florida Corporate Office Development Sale Lease Back
- JSA Healthcare 3 regional Practice relocations, Pasco County, North Pinellas County, Orlando.
- Large Regional Urology Group, relocation of Urology Practice.
- Pinellas Neurology Group, Restructuring of Neurology Group Layout, expansion and renegotiation of Lease.
- Sale Lease BAck of a 36,000 rsf ASC and Medical Office building. Successfull sale at $22,000,000.00
- 30,000 rsf Cardiology office, Negotiated the lease, and helped work out short term solutions for tempory space as well as assisted in the value engineering of the exisitng space and redsign.
B.S., Marketing and Economics, University of South Florida
Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker