Brokerage Vice President
After serving as a Research Analyst assisting brokers in the Greater Cincinnati market, I have transitioned into a Brokerage Vice President specializing in the retail sector. I work with both property owners and tenants to provide value and market insight whether it is stabilizing a neighborhood center or locating the strongest position for their operation. I dedicate myself to my clients in the areas of acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, development, zoning, and market analysis.
- 2015 - West Shell, Jr. Club
- Awarded the 2014 "Rising Star" award from the Commercial Real Estate Council of Greater Cincinnati
- 2014 & 2015 Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors "Commercial Top Producers Club"
- Being awarded the Chick Evans Caddie Scholarship to The Ohio State University
- Serving on the committee for the Cincinnati Caddie Classic golf outing in which annually raises money for the Evans Scholarship Foundation
Bachelors- Finance and Real Estate from The Fisher College of Business at The Ohio State University
Memberships & Involvements
Krispy Kreme, Rent-A-Center, Rooster's Men's Grooming Center, Menchie's Frozen Yogurt, LNR, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Pita Pit
As the Marketing Specialist for the Greater Cincinnati Retail, Industrial and Dayton Services groups.Catherine is responsible for establishing a strategic marketing plan for actively listed properties,developing property collateral, assembling presentations, and assisting in day-to-day administrative tasks.
Catherine is what you would call a mediator and a defender- she is always eager to help a good cause and is very dedicated for the people she works with. She has always been one to include and relate to those around her; Catherine does not see the difference in others instead she recognizes and cultivates the potential in them.