Senior Lease Analyst
License # 01822706
Sr. Lease Analyst with expertise in office administration and commercial real estate. Skilled in lease administration; rent payment processing and collection; property management; database design, building and data entry; marketing and analysis/research, process streamlining; and lease documentation examination and investigation. Current employment with Colliers International. Previous employment with Mark IV Capital, Raley's Family of Fine Foods and TRI Commercial Real Estate. Known for positive attitude in face of adversity, alacrity in all situations, passion for learning, creating organization out of chaos, and ability to articulate effectively.
1. Provide database management and rent payment/receviable processing for 8 Clients.
2. Managed two flex industrial business centers and business park association in Roseville/Rocklin 3. Organized and maintained over 330 Real Estate files saving valuable time and creating more efficiency throughout the department.
4. Designed a user-friendly operations manual that was adopted by several departments saving time and increasing productivity.
5. Developed and maintained an Access database containing all 330 Real Estate interests information saving immeasurable amounts of money and time, improving morale, and creating greater efficiency through several departments.
6. Created an hour long Real Estate Investment Powerpoint presentation gaining new clientele and generating revenue.
7. Organized and maintained Real Estate Investment portfolio of over 60 properties saving valuable time and creating process efficiency.
8. Designed and implemented quarterly newsletter, several e-blasts, and numerous mailings gaining new clientele, generating revenue, and lifting morale.
1. Bachelors Degree in English; California State University of Sacramento.
2. Associates Degrees in General Studies, Liberal Arts, and Humanities; Sierra College in Rocklin, CA.
EarthLink Inc, Siemens Canada Limited, ArjoHuntleigh, Convergint Technology Group, Mallinkrodt, BAE Systems, Canada Bread, Colliers International, Verifone, Inc., Texas Instruments, AAM, North Shore University HealthSystems, HNTB