CRRP, CRX, SCLS
Senior Director - Retail Services
With more than 30 years of commercial retail real estate experience with REITs and large portfolio landlords focusing on improving the overall performance of assets, Katy is an industry leader. Katy brings tremendous talent to the retail landscape through relationships, creativity and industry knowledge. Typically working with large portfolios in several states in the redevelopment and revitalization of assets. Accomplishing success by utilizing current leasing, redevelopment and creative repurposing of assets including building and surrounding land. Her focus is always on maximizing value. As the retail landscape continues to shift, Katy uses current industry and related industry resources and relationships, along with knowledge and trends in repositioning each asset for value. Katy has the expertise, experience and industry recognition in leasing and repositioning of retail assets through several changing retail climates. Her overall success has been a strong focus on maximizing property income, preparing properties for sale/repositioning and increasing portfolio value along with understanding current trends and demographics. Current focus is with B, C, and D malls - leasing, repositioning, sales of malls, surrounding land and outparcels.
Katy also represents a select group of retail tenants with their expansion in the US.
Prior to joining Colliers, Katy was with Konover South, Kimco Realty, Equity One, IRT and Millennium III.
Katy is regarded as a highly trusted and well connected industry expert. She is called on by financial institutions, private clients, family offices, the media and peers for her candid market insight. In addition to her ability to create effective leasing plans to aid clients for disposition of assets. The results maximize value; regardless of the quality of the asset.
Among many industry accomplishments, she regards her Greatest Accomplishment as her successful, beautiful, smart and humble daughter Alex.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Auburn University
- Florida Real Estate Broker
- ICSC SCLS - Senior Certified Leasing Specialist
- ICSC CRX - Certified Retail Property Executive
- ICSC CRRP - Certified Retail Real Estate Professional
Memberships & Involvements
- 2018 - Current 2020 ICSC Florida State Operations Chair
- 2017 ICSC Florida Conference Chair
- 2008 South Florida IDEX Chair
- International Coucil of Shopping Centers (ICSC) Member
- Past Chair ICSC Treasure Coast Committee
- Past Chair ICSC Palm Beach Committee
- Past Chair ICSC Broward Committee
- Past Chair ICSC South Florida IDEX