As Executive Vice President and Managing Director of Real Estate Management Services division in the Indianapolis market, Ken Petruska is responsible for creating and implementing innovative business strategies for a team managing over 42 million square feet of office, industrial and retail properties throughout central Indiana. Ken’s entrepreneurial approach and ability to provide clients with comprehensive strategic results have resulted in significant year-over-year portfolio growth. His in-depth knowledge of the industry and of market dynamics has been instrumental in expanding Colliers International’s presence in Indianapolis.
Ken brings impressive experience within the Property Management field. Previously, he established a new Property Management division at NAI Olympia Partners. Prior to that undertaking, Ken served as Managing Director of Asset Services for CBRE. While there, he and his team managed a portfolio of 8 MSF of Class A assets. Ken increased the total square-footage under management by 5 msf and improved profitability of the Asset Services division, winning a national profitability award in 2006.
Ken is an active member of the Indianapolis Chapter of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) where he served as President 2011 and 2012. Under his leadership as President, he founded the BOMA Emerging Leaders group, an initiative to increase membership of the younger, emerging industry leaders. He still serves on the BOMA Board and is active in numerous initiatives.
- RPA Designation (Real Property Administrator) – BOMI Institute
- Inductee. Midwest Real Estate News – Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame 2016
- Committee Member. United Way Facilities Maintenance Fund
- President. Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA) 2011 & 2012
- Board Member. Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR) 2011 & 2012
- Recipient. BOMA Office Building of the Year 2009 & 2010
- Graduate. RPA Designation – BOMI Institute 1995
- Other BOMA Leadership Positions: Founder. Emerging Leaders Group; Past Chairperson. Annual Golf Tournament; Annual Trade Show Committee; Chairperson Corporate Sponsorship Initiative
B.S. - Marketing & Graphic Design
Ball State University - Muncie, Indiana
Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation
Indiana Real Estate Brokers License
Memberships & Involvements
BOMA, United Way