Senior Vice President, CFO
I am involved in with cash flow properties of all types, including stabilized net lease investments and value add transactions.
The most important thing to me is helping buyers and sellers accomplish what they want and need to do. I take great pride in helping buyers and sellers work through the complex issues involved with investment properties. I have guided clients through large transactions, financing hurdles, management solutions, valuation analysis, exchanges, transaction closings, and more.
- Over 20 years business consulting
- 4 years in public accounting
- 8 years as CFO of NASDAQ companies
- Experienced in turnaround and crisis management
- 16 years in commercial real estate
- Grand Rapids Amateur Hockey Association,
Board Member, Treasurer, Parent Coach
- United Way, Heart of West Michigan,
New Business Committee
I graduated from the University of North Dakota with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
Memberships & Involvements
CAR, MAR, NAR, Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants