Executive Managing Director, Hotel Investments
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Kent Schwarz is Executive Managing Director of Colliers International Hotels and focuses on hotel and resort transactions in Florida, the eastern seaboard and the Caribbean.
Kent brings over 30 years of hotel and resort experience to Colliers International Hotels that includes 15 years of transaction specific experience. Prior to joining Colliers he headed the New York office of an international hospitality investment banking firm. Previously, Kent was president of a hotel ownership and management company specializing in full-service and condo-hotels. He also served as divisional manager for Hilton Hotels Corporation at Hilton’s world-headquarters.
Kent speaks extensively at investment conferences both in the United States and the Caribbean. He holds real estate broker licenses in multiple states including Florida and New York.
Kent has broad-based experience with a variety of hotel and resort assets. A sample of completed transactions is listed below:
• Aurora Inn & Spa - Aurora, OH 60-room historic inn
• Fourwinds Resort - Bloomington, IN 125-room resort & 2,000 slip marina
• Hilton Garden Inn - Tampa, FL 150-room select service hotel
• Residence Inn - Cape Canaveral, FL 150-room extended stay hotel
• Crowne Plaza - Enfield, CT 175-room full-service hotel
• Embassy Suites - Columbus, OH 198-room all-suite hotel
• Radisson Hotel - San Jose, CA 200-room full-service hotel
• Hilton Hotel - Stockton, CA 200-room full-service hotel
• Waikiki Terrace - Honolulu, HI 250-room condo-hotel
• Waikiki Parkside - Honolulu, HI 250-room full-service hotel
• Sheraton Hotel - Buffalo, NY 300-room full-service hotel
• Sheraton Hotel - Kissimmee, FL 600-room full-service hotel
• Coral by Hilton Resorts - Dominican Republic 2,000-room resort portfolio
Kent holds real estate licenses in multiple states and is a Certified Hotel Administrator.