Regional Managing Director, West Coast REMS
License # CA DRE#020279532
Kevin Rude is a 30-year property management veteran with extensive experience across the country and a reputation for exemplary service and professionalism. As Regional Managing Director of Property Management | West Coast, Kevin leads business development activity in California, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona and is responsible for oversight of the property management services in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties, in addition to Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona to ensure superior and consistent delivery of services across all markets.
Kevin’s previous experience includes the position of regional director of management services at Grubb & Ellis Southern California and Arizona, where he added more than 12 million square feet of properties to the company’s portfolio of 28 million square feet. He has also held the positions of portfolio manager at Trammell Crow Company, general manager at CommonWealth Partners and property manager at Cushman & Wakefield.
Kevin is a member of NAIOP, the commercial real estate development association and BOMA, the Building Owners and Managers Association. He is a past president of the Central Arizona CCIM Chapter and past president of the BOMA Greater Phoenix and Arizona Chapters.
- Increased value of a property by over a $1M by implementing various operating expense programs that allowed the institutional owner to dispose of the asset approximately 18-months earlier than anticipated and still achieving the required return.
- Recognized with the Circle of Excellence Award by Grubb & Ellis for the top performing Director of Management Services, and his region of Phoenix was awarded the Management Services District of the Year.
Kevin graduated from Fort Hays State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management. He has earned the Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation and the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation.
Memberships & Involvements
- CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member
- James Campbell
- Loja Group
- CW Capital
- County of San Diego
- Terreno Realty Corporation
- Northern Trust Bank
- Consolidated Investment Group
- Tourmaline Capital
- Interventure Advisors
- City of Los Angeles