Kirsten joined Colliers International in 2013. With an extensive background in development and marketing since 1998, Kirsten has worked with area businesses to grow their market share. Prior to joining Colliers, she was the Senior Business Development Officer for Truity Credit Union (formerly a division of 66 Federal Credit Union). Through her development efforts, Kirsten has created programs for companies to recruit new employees, enhance regional presence, and achieve their strategic initiatives through partnerships with other organizations.
She has worked with companies including Van Trust Real Estate, RCB Bank, Amarr Garage Doors, Hallmark Cards, Schlumberger, Mid American Credit Union, The University of Kansas, Lawrence Public Schools, Azura Credit Union, and Plastikon. In addition, Kirsten represents clients across the state of Kansas, with corporate headquarters in Lawrence, Topeka, Emporia and Wichita.
Kirsten’s transition into commercial real estate furthers her work with growing area organizations. She co-founded the Lawrence, Kansas 1 Million Cups program, which was developed by the Kauffman Foundation to support entrepreneurship.
• Graduate, Leadership Lawrence
• 66 Federal Credit Union Eagle Award for Outstanding Performance
• USD 497 Education Partner of the Year
• Published Author of Golfing in Heels
Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication Studies, University of Kansas
Memberships & Involvements
• Founding member, Futures Fund
• Board of Directors, Cottonwood, Inc.
• Board of Directors / Past President, Friends of the University Theatre (KU)
• Board of Directors, Treasurer, Lawrence Chamber of Commerce
• Advisory Board Chair, Kansas Department of Credit Unions
• Founding Organizer, 1 Million Cups – Lawrence, KS
• Past Chair, American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women Campaign
• Past President, Lawrence Business Exchange
• Past Steering Committee member, Theatre Lawrence Capital Campaign
• Past member, Lawrence Memorial Hospital Capital Campaign
- Van Trust Real Estate
- RCB Bank
- Spectrum Paint
- Dollar Stop
- Mid American Credit Union
- Azura Credit Union