Director, Industrial Services
L.B. Sierra joins Colliers Tampa Bay as a Director of Industrial Services. L.B. previously served as Director of Brokerage and Leasing for Cardinal Point Real Estate, an affiliated full service commercial and residential real estate brokerage operation based in Tampa.
Mr. Sierra has facilitated multi-million dollar lease and purchase transactions with high profile commercial clients such as Raymond James, Lincoln Financial, ALDI, Chase Bank, and Darden Restaurants. Mr. Sierra is actively involved in a variety of real estate professional organizations and currently sits on the Board of Directors for the Society of Real Estate Professionals (“SOREP”).
He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from the University of Central Florida and a Master of Business Administration (“MBA”) from the University of Tampa. Prior to joining Cardinal Point, Mr. Sierra was an associate with Avison Young, a full-service commercial real estate firm.
Memberships & Involvements
- Member of the University of Tampa MBA Alumni Association
- Member of the University of Central Florida Alumni Association
- Volunteers with the First Tee of Tampa Bay
- Volunteers with the Gasparilla Music Festival. Also a Higher Ground member
- Member of the Society of Real Estate Professionals (Board Member)