RPA, LEED Green Associate, RCM
Senior Property Manager
License # SA528670000
I am a senior property manager with Colliers International Real Estate Management Services. With over 23 years of commercial property management experience, my career includes the successful and professional management of commercial property portfolios including:
- Office, warehouse, retail, and university campus portfolio consisting of over 700,000 square feet; facilities management of 90,000 sf Arizona State University Lake Havasu City Campus & domitories, 183,000 sf of Class "A" Office Building in Chandler with CVS & APRIA as major tenants, a 174,554 sf of Class "B" Office located by the I-17 Freeway & Camelback Road with DES as a major institutional tenant, a 65,136 sf retail center in Scottsdale with Office Max and Big 5 as anchor tenants, 150,000 sf of Office/warehouse property by 143 Freeway and University with AVNET as the major tenant and a 41,000 sf Office/Warehouse building in Chandler.
- A mixed portfolio totaling 450,000 square feet of 11 Class "A" and "B" commercial properties. consisting of office, retail with anchor tenants such as Petsmart, Walmart, Best Buy, pad tenants, medical, condominium and industrial properties
- A mixed portfolio totaling 1.3 million square feet consisting of 25 Class "A" and "B" office & retail, medical, industrial, office condominium and associations, to include, a mid-rise property, One Thomas Executive Tower, a 14-story office high-rise office-retail located in central Phoenix with a four-story garage and two upper level penthouses.
- An office portfolio totaling 275,000 square feet consisting of three Class "A" office properties and industrial/retail centers (145 tenants), located in Scottsdale, Glendale and Peoria, Arizona, in which I closed out lease deals for the owner.
- A retail portfolio consisting of 14 Class "A" and "B" shopping centers (245 tenants) with Safeway, Fry's, Ace Hardware, Sprouts and Best Buy anchor tenants, located in key areas of Phoenix and surrounding suburbs.
- 2019 - All-In Award for Colliers | Arizona for being fully committed to moving to the next level and to setting winning strategies for the future
- CPM Candidate - 2019
- Colliers International - CRM designation 2018
- Colliers International-Greater Phoenix All-In Award - 2015, for being fully committed to moving to the next level and to setting winning strategies for the future.
- Energy Star Certified Building -Corridors Corporate Center 2014 & 2015
- LEED GA designation-USGBCB - 2010
- RPA designation-BOMA - 2010
- Area of the Year Award / JLL 5-state region client Ameritech - 1998
- Real Estate License - 2001 Arizona & 1991 Illinois
- IREM - CPM Candidate - 2019
- Colliers International College University - CRM designation - 2018
- University of Phoenix - Business - 2001
- Westford College - Real Estate Salesperson's License & CE - 2001 - Ongoing
- AMPJEN - LEED Green Associate designation & CE- 2012 - Ongoing
- William Rainey Harper College - Management - 1999
- Wright College Real Estate License - Illinois - 1991
Memberships & Involvements
- IREM Member - participation in the EER program.
- Notary Association Member - Notary services, which hold members to a high ethical standard.
- American Legion Auxllary - participation in various volunteer activies for disabled veterans.
- DVWC - volunteer in charital events, St. Vincent de Paul kitchen/dining room services for the homeless.
- W.P. Carey, LLC
- Baywest Management Corp.
- Sion Holdings-Shea, LLC
- Oulette DS, LLC
- Village Property Management
- Fenway Properties LLC
- Capital Investments, LLC
- Mammoth Equities, LLC
Assistant Property Manager
I am an assistant property manager with Colliers International Real Estate Management Services. I have more than 10 years of experience in real estate management, learning full circle each facet of property management. Currently, I assist in the management of over 700,000 square feet of Class A and Class B retail, office and industrial properties, including facilities management of the ASU Lake Havasu City Campus and Dormitories.
Previously, I served as a property accountant with Colliers for five years for various portfolios, including the ASU Downtown Campus. I also have three years of experiences as a property assistant, assisting in lease administration, tenant and vendor management.