Mackenzie Gerlach specializes in investment services with a focus on office and land sales primarily in the Tampa Bay area. She provides strategic market positioning for her clients through detailed analysis of financial statements and budget. Mackenzie asset manages a 600,000± SF portfolio of properties in Tampa Bay which provides a direct understanding of the market demands and impacts on her clients.
Mackenzie partners with John Gerlach, Vice President of Investment Services. The Gerlach Team was responsible for over $230,000,000 in office dispositions within the Tampa Bay market, from 2016 to 2019 respectively. John’s experience and knowledge paired with Mackenzie’s valuation and client commitment produce an investment team that continually stands as a market leader.
- In 2019, The Gerlach Team was recognized within Colliers International Florida for having produced the largest office sale respectively.
- In recent years, the Gerlach partnership has resulted in over $230,000,000 in office dispositions.
- Represented Sterling Equities, as the seller of Park Tower, a 500,000± SF office tower in downtown Tampa.
- In 2016, The Gerlach Team was recognized for the largest office sale transaction within Colliers International Florida.
- Represented the seller of Airport Executive Center, to purchaser IP Capital Partners for $28,850,000.
- Successfully secured and managed the financing of a 220,000 SF office portfolio in Pinellas County.
- Represented LNR (Owner) in the disposition of Lakeside Technology Center, a 223,547 SF office facility in Hillsborough County.
- 2008 Alumnus of the University of Central Florida with a BA in Marketing
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Florida
- Florida Certified Notary
Memberships & Involvements
＂Clothes to Kids, Marketing Committee, ＂Town of Belleair, Recreation Volunteer, Pi Beta Phi Alumnae Association
Executive Managing Director, Investment Servs
John Gerlach has been with Colliers International Tampa Bay since 1978 and serves on the Board of Directors as well as the Advisory Council for Colliers International Tampa Bay. John specializes in selling investment properties and land with a focus on office buildings, industrial/flex properties and land with a need for a specialized marketing plan. John is instrumental in organizing the office teams for Colliers International Tampa Bay and Colliers International Southeast region.
Project Manager, Investments
Jake Gerlach joined Colliers International in 2014 specializing in project and facilities management in the Tampa Bay area. Jake’s growing experience includes project management of building renovations, creating trustworthy vendor relations, direct involvement with capital and tenant improvements, selling investment properties and adding value to assets through innovative processes and knowledge of market demand.
Jake works together with John Gerlach, Managing Director of Investment Services. The Gerlach Team was responsible for over $230,000,000 in office dispositions within the Tampa Bay market, from 2016 to 2019 respectively.
Senior Client Services Specialist
Cyndi Cushman joined Colliers International Tampa Bay in 2011 after moving to the area from Nashville, Tennessee. Having 19 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, Cyndi’s area of expertise is in the sale and marketing of investment grade properties including industrial, office, retail, multifamily, and land for development.
Cyndi is responsible for the coordination of marketing and research materials in addition to the administration and execution of transaction procedures. She is also involved in the formation of e-marketing strategies and the design of property websites and online presentations.
Prior to joining Colliers International, Cyndi was the Market Research Analyst/Marketing Associate for Cushman & Wakefield in Nashville, Tennessee where she focused on collecting and analyzing market data for the Nashville Quarterly Market Reports as well as the creation and implementation of marketing campaigns for investment properties. Cyndi has also worked as an Affiliate Broker for Capital Markets at Newmark Knight Frank; a Leasing Assistant for Duke Realty Corporation, and an Industrial Broker Assistant at Colliers Turley Martin Tucker in Nashville.