Malcolm Randolph Jr.
Senior Vice President
License # 0225069699
Malcolm Randolph is a real estate advisor with a focus on the leasing and sales of office and healthcare properties. Within his area of expertise, Malcolm advises both property owners and companies to assist them make informed, strategic real estate decisions.
Malcolm has extensive experience developing and executing real estate strategies in Richmond and across the United States for clients ranging from small, local firms to Fortune 500 companies. He and his team guide their clients by offering a range of services including lease transactions, sales, project management, move management, lease administration, lease audit and portfolio strategy.
Malcolm is a founding member of the Richmond office's Medical Advisory Group. He and his team focus on assisting medical practices and medical property owners evaluate their real estate needs and execute strategies to help them meet their goals. Malcolm and his team’s market share in the medical sector have afforded them unparalleled experience and market data which directly benefits their clients in making the most informed real estate decisions.
In addition to his work with healthcare and office occupiers, Malcolm has established a successful track record of leasing Class A office properties in the Richmond market. His clients range from locally based property investors to publicly traded real estate investment trusts (REITs). In this role, Malcolm and his team advise their clients on the repositioning, renovation, marketing and leasing of a variety of office assets.
A native of Richmond, Malcolm began his career in the commercial real estate industry in 2003 with the same firm that became Colliers International Virginia in 2019. He was elected as a principal of the firm in 2011.
- Richmond Office Top Five Producer – 2009, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017, 2018
- Richmond Brokerage Employee of the Year – 2010
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Virginia
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Commonwealth of Virginia
Memberships & Involvements
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors – Member
- Greater Richmond Association of Commercial Real Estate – Board Member
- Richmond Medical Group Managers Association – Affiliate Member
- Anna Julia Cooper Episcopal School Connect - Board Member