I specialize in retail land development, landlord and tenant representation, retail investment sales, and property disposition. I work mostly with national and local retailers in their acquisition of retail and restaurant space in Michigan. I have also worked with several local and national banks on the disposition of distressed bank-owned assets in the State of Michigan.
Before joining Colliers in 2011, I held positions in business development, management, and ownership for multiple restaurants and big-box retail organizations.
My experience at the store and corporate level with Eddie Bauer, Best Buy, and American Eagle Outfitters provide me with a thorough knowledge of the retail market, and a strong foundation for ensuring excellent service to retail clientele.
• Commercial Alliance of Realtors, Networking Committee, 2008 - present
• Commercial Alliance of Realtors, Biggest Lease Deal, 2009
• Commercial Alliance of Realtors, Biggest Sale, 2015
• Commercial Alliance of Realtors, Project of the Year, 2016
• CAR Networking Committee, Co-chair, 2011
• CAR Networking Committee/Events, Committee Chair, 2012
• St. Nicholas Orthodox Church
Memberships & Involvements