Senior Vice President
Mark Arensberg joined Colliers International | Kansas City’s Retail Services team in June 2008. In January 2015, Mark was promoted to Senior Vice President, and in January 2016 he became a partner of the firm. Mark specializes in the sale and leasing of retail properties, along with retail tenant representation throughout the Midwest.
Since 2016, Mark and his partner have sold 6 retail properties totaling 268,893 SF, and have represented clients in acquiring 10 retail properties totaling more than 253,000 SF throughout the states of Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, and Texas.
- 2017 Colliers Everest Club Award Recipient recognizing top 10% of Colliers brokers in production internationally
- Named one of the Top 5 in Production among Colliers International Retail Brokers - 2017 & 2018
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) Member
- Costar Power Broker Award Recipient
Mark graduated from the University of Kansas in 2007.
Memberships & Involvements
- KVC Behavioral Health Care - Special Events Volunteer
- Sigma Chi Alumni of the University of Kansas
- Pacific Dental
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe
- First Watch
- Scooter's Coffee
- KVC Health Systems
- Eyemart Express
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- Costco Wholesale
- The Vitamin Shoppe
- At Home
- Lion's Choice