Executive Vice President
License # 00852871
Throughout my tenure in commercial real estate, I have specialized in advising property owners in the marketing of their industrial assets for lease and sale. This has included several major industrial developments, to potential prospects throughout the nation. I called Colliers home from 1999 to 2010 and am excited to be back. Over the last 20 years, I have averaged more than 125 transactions per year and sold or leased over $1 billion in industrial transactions.
Having been entrenched in the Sacramento commercial real estate market since 1985, I have developed rapport with the community’s brokers, developers, landlords, and tenants. The Colliers and SIOR network allow me to connect with other experts throughout California & the United States and leverage their expertise. This collaboration is key to providing exceptional service to my clients. By fully understanding your goals, I can bring the right team together to provide customized solutions for your evolving needs.
- Industrial Broker of the Year Award (2005, 2006, 2008, 2012), ACRE
- Industrial Broker of the Year Nominee (2000-2014), ACRE
- Broker’s Choice Award (2002, 2004-2007), ACRE
- Power Broker Award (1999-2014), CoStar
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Planning, University of California, Davis
Memberships & Involvements
- Associate of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)