LEED AP BD+C
Senior Vice President
As a senior vice president with Colliers International in Arizona, I specialize in tenant representation for commercial office property leasing and sales and also lead the Colliers’ Government Services administrative consulting team from the Phoenix office.
I provide a fully integrated platform of services, including the sale and leasing of single-and multi-tenant office buildings, corporate headquarters and satellite offices, manufacturing and assembly facilities, land acquisition and disposition, property management, valuation and appraisal, and corporate solutions.
As a successful professional with in-depth market knowledge, I work diligently to deliver results that achieve the real estate and business objectives of my clients. I identify opportunities that meet my clients’ requirements and work closely with both tenants and landlords to minimize risk and maximize value throughout the transaction process.
Prior to joining Colliers International in 2006, I had an extensive sales background in professional sports with the Portland Trailblazers and the Phoenix Suns.
- 2019 & 2017 - #15 Top Producer, Colliers in Arizona
- 2018 – Promoted to Senior Vice President
- 2016 – Promoted to Vice President
- 2015 – #12 Top Producer, Colliers in Greater Phoenix
- Candidate for Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- 2014 – Earned the LEED AP BD+C credentials through the U.S. Green Building Council. The LEED AP credential affirms advanced knowledge in green building and the BD+C credential demonstrates expertise in the design and construction phases of green buildings.
- 2012 – Earned the LEED Green Associate credentials through the USGBC, which represents a documented, up-to-date understanding of the most current green building principles and practices
- Bachelor of Science, Regional Development, The University of Arizona
Memberships & Involvements
- Colliers International Sustainability Group
- Hunter White Safe Spring Break Program at the University of Arizona
- Alumni Board Member at University of Arizona Phoenix
- Elevation Companies LLC
- Estrella Health Centers LLC
- Solon Corporation
- GS-Solar Company Limited
- Green Ideas Inc.
- HMC Architecture
- Leo A. Day Architects
- OSAM Document Solutions Inc.
“On behalf of Estrella Health Center, LLC, I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation of the great efforts and professionalism demonstrated by Matt Fitz-Gerald during the leasing transaction in connection with the proposed occupancy by the Veterans Administration in the building at 9250 Thomas Rd., Phoenix. Matt has been instrumental in bringing this transaction to a successful close. He has been dedicated and committed to achieve a win-win situation during the negotiations that took place for over one year. The ownership looks forward to working with Matt again.” – Elena K. Safaei, Real Estate Manager, Legend Real Estate Management, Estrella Health Center, LLC
“I worked with Matt Fitz-Gerald on the lease and design for a 30,000-square-foot-space with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs. I have worked with brokers across the U.S. for almost two decades. I can honestly tell you that I have never encountered a broker as conscientious and dedicated as Matt. Our final lease proposal was hundreds and hundreds of pages long. Matt walked us through the entire process - nights, weekends, it didn't matter. He reviewed everything on our behalf, organized it for us, and ultimately helped us win the deal. If not for his hard work and dedication, we would not have been awarded the lease with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs. I whole-heartedly recommend and endorse Matt Fitz-Gerald. ” – Marc Holmes, Principal, Elevation Companies, LLC