License # 01983729
Matthew Mazur is an Associate at Colliers Downtown Los Angeles focused on office sales and leasing in the greater Los Angeles Area. He provides Commercial Real Estate Advisory services to owners and occupiers of office and flex properties.
- Lease of 110 Artsakh Ave., in Glendale CA, a 19,499 SF Office to Lions Life Insurance Insurace $3.5 million total consideration
- Sale of 1303 W. Optical Dr., in Azusa, CA, a 98,000 SF Office to One Legacy for $18.4 million
- Sale of 700 Allen in Glendale Ave, CA, a 25,000 SF Creative Office to a private occupier for $10.9 million
- Sale of 1120 Scott Rd. in Burbank, CA, a 20,000 SF Production Facility to a private occupier for $11.9 million
- Sale of 2700 E. Foothill Blvd. in Pasadena, CA, a 45,000 SF Office to a private investor for $12 million
- Sale of 943 S Raymond Ave. in Pasadena, CA, an 8,000 SF Flex building to an R&D company for $3.5 million
- Sale of 1840 Dana St., in Glendale, CA, a 13,000 SF creative Office to a private production company for $4.25 million
B.A. University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
Founding member of UCLA Philosophy club and Meditiations Philosophy Journal
Memberships & Involvements
Member of the Glendale Chamber of Commerce
UCLA Alumni Association
Lean Six Sigma certified (2014)
Rexford Industrial Realty Inc.
Peregrine Realty Partners Inc.
Proficiency Capital LLC.
PACT Pharma (A Google Ventures Company)
RxSight (Calhoun Vision)
Los Angeles Worldwide Airports (LAWA)
Senior Executive Vice President
Los Angeles - Downtown
As a senior executive vice president, I specialize in the leasing and sale of commercial office and R&D buildings. My focus is to manage the transaction process in a way that solves complex real estate situations and maximizes value for my clients.
As a resourceful and determined person, I am someone who takes true satisfaction in helping my clients solve problems. My clients appreciate that I am calm and straightforward throughout the process, and that I consider situations from every angle to come up with the best, most suitable solution for their real estate needs.
Even after two decades in the industry, commercial real estate continues to intrigue me. I enjoy working in an industry that touches all aspects of the economy, one that is so multifaceted that nearly every business relies on it to thrive.