Executive Managing Director
Matthew McKeever is an Executive Managing Director of Office Services. He focuses on tenant representation, corporate client services and healthcare tenant representation. With more than 30 years of experience in commercial real estate, Mr. McKeever has handled more than 1,000 transactions in his career, generating more than $2 billion in transaction volume.
- Top Office Broker, 2018-2012, CFCAR
- Top Office Broker, 2016, Cushmand & Wakefield
Prior to joining Colliers International Central Florida, Mr. McKeever most recently served as the Senior Director of Office Services for Cushman & Wakefield. He also co-founded CommercialFirst Properties, a commercial real estate company specializing in office tenant and landlord representation. Under his leadership, CommercialFirst leased more than 850,000 square feet for various owners, including SunTrust Center. Prior to cofounding CommercialFirst, Mr. McKeever held several real estate positions as both tenant and landlord representative, as well as a real estate representative for BlockBuster Video, responsible for site selection and development.
- Bachelor of Science from the University of Central Florida
- Licensed Real Estate Associate, State of Florida
Memberships & Involvements
Mr. McKeever is a board member for the St. Margaret Building Board, Morning Star Charities, and the University of Central Florida Alumni Association. He is an active member of the NAIOP and the Central Florida Real Estate Society.
- SIOR & CCIM Designation
- Central Florida Real Estate Society
- St. Margaret Building Committee - Board Member
- Morning Star Charities, and the University of Central Florida Alumni Association