Senior Marketing Manager
License # 01867934
As senior marketing manager for Colliers' Business Development Center | USA, I provide leadership and strategic direction for new business pursuits. I have 13 years of professional marketing experience in the commercial real estate industry and hold a California real estate license. Prior to joining the BDC, I served as marketing and public relations coordinator for Colliers' Greater Los Angeles region, where I specialized in building the Colliers International brand through marketing and public relations strategies that included media relations, advertising and the development of marketing collateral.
· Generated 14 million media impressions valued at $850,000 in one year at Colliers International.
· Earned a PROTOS "Award of Excellence" for an article contributed to Western Real Estate Business.
· Earned a PRISM "Award of Excellence" for an article contributed to Western Real Estate Business.
· Received a "Gold Award" at the MarCom Creative Awards for a Sperry Van Ness Legacy Foundation postcard campaign.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications
Public Relations Emphasis
Communication Honor Society
Memberships & Involvements
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
＂Bock Communications, Kaplan, Inc., Sperry Van Ness, Amies Communications.＂