Mike Liguori is leading Seniors Housing and Land Investment Sales in Central Florida with over 20 years senior level experience in investment banking and development services. Mike has been involved in real estate syndication since 2003 and Commercial Real Estate in general for 25 years. His early career was focused on the 1031 marketplace and he was responsible for the investment of over $750M of multifamily, residential and land investments. He’s a former CFP® and currently holds a CPA license in Florida. He has a dual Finance/Accounting degree from the University of Texas and a Masters in Financial Services from the College for Financial Planning.
Finance/Accounting degree from the University of Texas and a Masters in Financial Services from the College for Financial Planning
Senior Client Services Specialist
Scott joined Colliers International - Central Florida in March of 2015 with a vast knowledge base in consumer and market research across numerous industries. He has utilized key industry and marketing resources to formulate solution-based strategies, collateral materials, proposals, presentations, marketing plans and reports.
- Current Assignments: Land and Development Services, Industrial Services
- Worked with national clients, commercial broker teams, senior level sales representatives, senior management
- Managed an analyst team including hiring, training, coaching, development, and coordination of team work responsibilities
- Strong Skill Set: Computer proficiency, customer service, writing, communication, creative, presentation skills, GIS mapping
- Administrator and trainer for key industry software; CRM database management