Senior Vice President
Michael Merino has substantial and varied experience in sales, leasing and the acquisition and disposition of industrial/flex properties. His sales and leasing performance is unparalleled in the Northwest. He represented Colgate-Palmolive in its lease of 150,000 sf in 2008 and 745,000 sf in 2009. He also represents some of the largest companies in Portland during the disposition/sales of their properties. He sold 20+ properties for Schnitzer Investment Corp., and represented Ryerson Tull in the disposition of their 250,000 sf steel facility.
Clients appreciate Michael’s no-nonsense style and bottom line approach. His real estate consultation focuses on grounded and realistic assessments of the market and the property with comprehensive advice for sound decision-making that encompasses opportunities and solutions.
Awards Michael has received include:
- 2008, 2006, 2004 - SIOR Industrial Transaction of the Year
- 2006, 2004 - Oregon/SW Washington CCIM chapter -- Commercial Real Estate Transaction of the Year
- 2004 - CAR’s Bill Naito Award
- CoStar Power Broker
- Certified Commercial Investment Members, Chapter #40 (CCIM) – 2009 President
- Chico State University Alumni Association
- Lake Oswego Rotary
California State University at Chico,
Memberships & Involvements
Certified Commercial Investment Member, SIOR, Commercial Association of Brokers of Oregon and SW Washington