As a vice president with Colliers International and licensed associate broker, I specialize in the sale and leasing of office, industrial, land and investment properties, representing investors, landlords, owners, and tenants. My extensive background includes more than 30 years of office and industrial real estate experience, as well as 12 years of ownership and construction management experience.
I joined Colliers International in Arizona in 2002, having previously been with the Colliers office in Montreal, Canada, from 1990 to 1993. Prior to moving to Phoenix, I opened my own brokerage firm, serving as president and designated broker with Previa Investments, Inc., in Montreal from 1993 to 1996.
When I moved to Phoenix in 1996, I joined CORE/Jackson & CORE Realty Partners–ONCOR International as vice president of office and industrial, partner, ONCOR manager, and designated broker from 1996 to 2002. From 1980 to 1990, I served as vice president of operations for a construction firm that built buildings across the United States. During my tenure, I was responsible for the oversight of all of the company's construction projects, with values that ranged between $5 million to $7 million.
- Leased more than 5 million square feet
- Completed more than $1 billion in transactions
- Fluent in several languages: French, English, Mandarin Chinese, Russian and Serbo Croatian
- Bachelor's Degree, International Business, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- Arizona Dept. of Real Estate, Associate Broker's License
Memberships & Involvements
- CoreNet Global
- NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- DR Horton
- Exeter Life Sciences/Kronos Group
- Khi-Metrics (SAP)
- Apollo Group (University of Phoenix)
- Levin Group
- Global Supply ＆ Logistics
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- iStar Financial
“Just a quick note about my experience with Mike Milic. Some 10-plus years ago, Mike helped me find a warehouse/office building for my growing small business. Then in 2019, I reached out to him again, this time to sell the building, as I had sold the business and retired. Both times, Mike was efficient, attentive and professional. He was genuinely interested in helping me make the best decision both times. Having been in business some 35 years, I feel I can recognize sincerity and integrity within someone I’m working with. And, I can appreciate the value that type of individual brings to the table. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Mike, and therefore Colliers, to anyone.”—David Breedlove, Total Lighting & Control