Senior Vice President & Principal | Central California
License # 01099109
Mike began his career in commercial real estate with Colliers International | Central California in 1991 as an office and office/warehouse specialist in the Fresno office. Mike helps his clients in relocation, site search and negotiation throughout the Central California area. He also assists clients in build-to-suit transactions. In addition, he represents landlords/sellers in leasing or selling their buildings.
Prior to beginning his career in commercial real estate, Mike was the Assistant Coach for the Fresno State men's tennis team from 1979 -1982 and then with the men's clothing store Patrick James from 1982-1991 and ended his career with them as an Assistant Buyer.
- Mike has been a successful commercial real estate agent with Colliers International | Central California for over twenty years.
- He has been a consistent Top Performer and has been a long-time shareholder with the Fresno and Bakersfield offices.
- He has also been active in the community through such organizations as the Edison High School Football Boosters (mentor to numerous boys), Board of Directors - Theta Chi Fraternity Alumni Association - University of Oregon.
Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Oregon
- Agri-Valley Irrigation
- Butler Investment Group LLC
- County of Fresno - Juvenile Hall Campus
- Byram Healthcare
- Applied Earthworks
- Valley AG & Specialty
- KIN Properties
- Aramsco, Inc.
- McGaughy's Suspension
- Fresno Body Works
- Johnson Air
- Oro Agri, Inc.
- R. F. McDonald Company
- Fresno Buddhist Church
- Netafim, Inc.