Executive Vice President
Corporations, institutions and entrepreneurial clients around the world have benefited from my expertise in site selection, sale and lease negotiation for acquisitions and dispositions, financial modeling, cost reduction initiatives and strategic real estate portfolio planning. In addition, I offer my clients extensive experience with the “adaptive reuse” of structures and land sites. My vision for underutilized assets has enabled my clients to either maximize the value of obsolete holdings or secure some of the most unique settings in the Chicago metropolitan area.
My strategic real estate analysis and transaction management expertise helps corporations reduce real estate costs, grow, and become more efficient. I work to ensure my clients’ real estate remains an enabler, and not a constraint, to their success.
Before joining Colliers International, I worked for Grubb & Ellis, where I was named the 1995 Rookie of the Year. This award was in recognition of my commitment to clients and transaction volume during my first full year of employment.
I have been involved in commercial real estate since 1994. In the last five years, I have completed transactions with a value exceeding $500 million.
- Colliers' Everest Club (12 of the last 13 years)
- Top Producer, Colliers International | Chicago
- Finalist, Industrial Transaction of the Year for Lawson Products in its five building consolidation (2012)
- Winner, Industrial Transaction of the Year for Kronos Products, NAIOP (2009)
- Rookie of the Year, Grubb & Ellis (1995)
- BA, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
Memberships & Involvements
- Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Lynn Sage Foundation.
- Ametek Inc.
- ASG Group
- Hillshire Brands
- Lawson Products
- Medline Industries
- The Salvation Army
- Stuart Dean Company
- Surgical Care Affiliates
- William Wrigley Jr. Company
- YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago