License # 132334
Mike is a Senior Vice President of Colliers International in Atlanta with over 30 years of experience in helping clients with their portfolio as well as with, individual requirements. His primary focus is in corporate services where he integrates financial analysis and modeling. This process adds significant value to his clients real estate decision making.
Mike has extensive experience with construction/build-to-suit projects having completed over 45 build-to-suit assignments and acquiring over 3,000 acres of land for various projects.
Mike has completed lease/sale transactions representing more than 32,000,000 square feet totaling over $1 Billion in transactional volume. He has represented SP Recycling, Hartsfield Warehouse Company, UPS, Mitsubishi, DSC Logistics, Norfolk Southern, Safelite Glass, and a national Fortune 100 retailer. Mike has represented National Landlord’s including Prologis, First Industrial, and Seefried Properties.
• Recipient of Atlanta Commercial Board Silver Phoenix Award, Top Producer 2013
• SIOR Georgia Chapter President, 2004
• SIOR Foundation President, 2009
• Colliers International Board of Directors, 2009-2013
• Colliers Managers Steering Committee Chairman, 2009-2011
• Top 10% Producer- Colliers Americas, Region 2014
Georgia Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Business Administration; Industrial Management
Memberships & Involvements
SIOR - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors