Senior Property Manager
Monique has 19 years’ experience in commercial real estate, focusing on office and retail properties for institutional owners.
Monique has managed more than two million square feet of office and retail space in her career to date and has facilitated capital improvement projects such as elevator modernization, roof replacement, HVAC upgrades and major interior common area renovations. While currently managing on-site staff, she excels at hands-on tenant service and lease administration.
As a property manager she adds value to her assets by implementing operational goals to achieve energy efficient strategies that minimize operational costs and reduce environmental impacts.
She is a Certified Property Manager (CPM) and earned the prestigious Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation in 2009, and the Certified Green Broker designation in 2013. She continues to identify “green” practices that will improve building efficiencies and benefit tenant operations.
Monique is a licensed real estate broker in Oregon and Washington.
SAMPLE OF CURRENT AND PAST MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENTS
· One & Three Centerpointe - two Class A office buildings in Lake Oswego totaling 200,000 sf
· Fanno Creek Place Building B - 50,500 sf Class A office building in Tigard, managed from construction to operation
· Cornell Oaks Medical Center - managed major renovation of property use from single to multi-tenant
· 5800 & 6000 Meadows - managed 198,200 sf from construction to operation
· Lincoln Center - seven Class A office buildings totaling 731,391 sf, plus two restaurants and a 525,710 sf parking lot
· Cornell Oaks Corporate Center - construction supervision/operations of 625,500 sf
· Hillsboro Promenade - a two-building, 92,928 sf retail center on three pads
· Vancouver Marketplace - 97,566 sf retail center
· Lancaster Marketplace - a 124,269 sf retail complex in Salem
Linfield College, Business
Certified Property Manager (CPM)
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM
Memberships & Involvements
Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) Commercial Association of Realtors - Oregon/SW Washington (CAR) Oregon Association of Realtors (OAR) National Association of Realtors (NAR) Building Owners and Managers (BOMA) Designation