Research Consultant & Project Manager
View More View Less
Professional SummaryNanette brings more than ten years experience in consulting and brokerage to the commercial and residential real estate industries. Her consulting experience includes numerous financial and market analyses, as well as feasibility studies and valuations of various institutional grade properties and developments in Hawaii and on the mainland. On the brokerage front, she has managed and performed the marketing, valuation, and due diligence processes of real estate assets in the $5 million to $50 million plus range and has been involved in the sale of over $150 million of various commercial real estate assets in Hawaii.
• Property Underwriting and Due Diligence
• Broker Opinion of Value
• Real Estate Portfolio Analysis
• Strategic Planning Assistance
• Development Feasibility Analysis
• Highest and Best Use Studies
• Market Supply and Demand Studies
• Market Rent and Vacancy Forecasts
Accomplishments- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (State of Hawaii)
- American Resort Development Association (ARDA) Hawaii Chapter (Executive Committee Member)
- CCIM (Candidate)
- Travel and Tourism Research Association Member
Education- Hawaii Pacific University (Masters in Business Administration)
- San Jose State University (Bachelors in Business Administration)
ClientsKamehameha Schools, A＆B Properties, Invesco, Central Pacific Bank, First Hawaiian Bank, Bank of Hawaii, Forest City, Queen Emma Land Company
How can I help you?
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
Your request has been submitted.
Someone will contact you shortly.