CRE, SIOR, CoreNet, REFA
President | Hartford and New Haven
As President | Hartford and New Haven, my focus is on selling and leasing major commercial properties throughout Connecticut and Western Massachusetts. In my 36 years at Colliers I have had a hand in the purchase or sale of some of the most recognizable commercial real estate in Greater Hartford and Connecticut through decades of hard work and relationships built face to face.
I built my business by knowing clients and building trust. I don't see myself as a salesman. I see myself as a person giving real estate advice to people who want to buy and sell real estate.
My credibility comes from deal volume (marketing a wide variety of properties at a value in excess of $800 million and totaling over 100,000,000 SF), history in the marketplace, considerable market knowledge and long-standing relationships with return clients.
I am a past President of CT & Western MA SIOR dual designations and a past Chairman of CT Counselors of real estate.
I earned a B.S. in Real Estate and Finance at the University of Connecticut where I was appointed to the Dean’s Advisory Committee. I remain an active volunteer for various UCONN events.
• The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Office & Industrial Designations (Past President Connecticut Chapter)
• The Counselors of Real Estate (CRE), Chapter Chairman, 2006 & 2007
• CoreNet Global
• Recipient of numerous Commercial Real Estate Council’s Pinnacle Awards for industrial, office and retail sales and leasing.
• CoStar 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Power Broker - Industrial Leasing Transactions
• CoStar 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Power Broker - Sales Transactions
• 2012, 2015, 2017 Everest Award - Top 10% of all Colliers brokers in North America
• Lifetime Achievement Award UCONN Real Estate Center 2018
University of Connecticut, B.S. Major in Real Estate and Finance Program