Senior Property Manager
Pamela Zachgo is a Senior Property Manager with Real Estate Management Services in Greater Phoenix, with 23 years of real estate experience. Pamela has the ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and maintain excellent tenant relations.
She is highly organized, efficient and skilled in a variety of property management areas, including preparation of budgets, monthly operating reports, capital improvement budgets, CAM/operating expense billings and reconciliations, general bookkeeping (A/P & A/R); collection of monthly rents, supervision of eviction process and constructon management.
Pamela is knowledgeable about structuring and bidding vendor service contracts. She understands lease language and its applications. She is experienced in preparation and execution of lease renewals and in creating, reviewing, analyzing and evaluating contracts, leases, forms, documents and credit reports. Pamela is also experienced in negotiating property management contracts and in creating and maintaining owner’s general and fiduciary ledgers and trust accounts. She has also conferred with attorneys when called upon.
Pamela’s previous experience: The Plaza Companies, Senior Portfolio Manager; Nova Management Company, Designated Broker/Senior Property Manager; Grubb & Ellis, Property Manager; and Eagle Western Management, Assistant Property Manager.
- 2018 - CPM Candidate
- 2012, 2015, 2018 - Colliers International - All-In Award for being fully committed to moving to the next level and to settingwinning strategies for the future
- 2002 - Arizona Brokers Real Estate License
- 2000 - Awarded Real Property Administrator (RPA®) designation by Building Managers and Owners Association (BOMA) since 2000
- Yavapai Community College, Accounting, Prescott, Ariz.
- Beloit Vocational Technical School, Business, Beloit, Kansas
- Arizona Department of Real Estate Broker's License
- Real Property Administrator (RPA)
- Hopewell Development
- Stockbridge Capital Group
- Indcor Properties
- Cohen Asset Management